The Supreme Court Friday dismissed a PIL raising allegations against Finance Minister Arun Jaitley relating to capital reserve of the Reserve Bank of India. The apex court also imposes a cost of Rs 50,000 on advocate M L Sharma, who had filed the public interest litigation (PIL). “We find no reason whatsoever to entertain this PIL,” a bench comprising Chief Justice Ranjan Gogoi and Justcie S K Kaul said.
Get live Stock Prices from BSE and NSE and latest NAV, portfolio of Mutual Funds, calculate your tax by Income Tax Calculator, know market’s Top Gainers, Top Losers & Best Equity Funds. Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
- Indianexpress Lawyer fined Rs 50k for filing PIL against Arun Jaitley
- Oneindia SC rejects PIL against Arun Jaitley, fines lawyer Rs. 50,000
- Outlookindia SC Dismisses PIL Against Arun Jaitley, Fines Lawyer Rs 50,000
- Thequint SC Dismisses PIL Against Arun Jaitley, Fines Petitioner Rs 50,000
- India.com You Cannot go on With Such Misadventure, SC Rebukes Lawyer Over PIL Against Jaitley