Kerala, which was hit by massive floods in August, will be given Rs 3,048 crore as an additional assistance from the National Disaster Response Fund (NDRF), officials said.
Besides, Rs. 539 crore will be given to cyclone-hit Andhra Pradesh and Rs. 131 crore to Nagaland, which was also hit by floods.
A High Level Committee, headed by Home Minister Rajnath Singh, today approved the additional assistance of Rs 3048.39 crore to Kerala, Rs 131.16 crore to Nagaland and Rs 539.52 crore to Andhra Pradesh, a home ministry spokesperson said.
- Deccanchronicle For Kerala flood relief, Centre grants additional assistance of Rs 3,048 cr
- Firstpost Centre approves relief fund of over Rs 3,700 crore for disaster-hit states of Kerala, Nagaland, and…
- Timesofindia Centre sanctions over Rs 3,700 crore to disaster-hit states
- India.com Centre Approves Additional Relief For Kerala, Andhra, Nagaland
- Thehindu Kerala to get ₹3,048 crore as flood relief