Fire breaks out at Noida's Lotus Boulevard Society6Photo© hindustantimes.com

Fire breaks out at Noida's Lotus Boulevard Society

, 9 news, 2 views

A blast in an air conditioner triggered a massive fire in an apartment complex in Uttar Pradesh's Noida. The incident occurred in Lotus Boulevard Society in Noida sector 100, where thick black smoke was seen surrounding the high rise buildings.

Fire breaks out in Noida's Lotus Boulevard Society

The fire broke out on Thursday morning due to a blast in an AC unit inside the building. Five fire tenders rushed to the spot. Authorities said that no injuries or casualties from the incident have been reported yet.

The explosion was caused by a split AC unit. Fire fighting systems in the housing society were activated and the fire was doused just as the authorities rushed to the spot.