Mizoram Assembly polls: Amit Shah isn’t God, his prediction of BJP ruling for 50 years an exaggeration, says MNF
Mizo National Front, a constituent of the BJP-led NEDA, dismissed saffron party chief Amit Shah’s remarks that the party will rule India for the next 50 years if it wins the 2019 general elections, saying he is not a God and the prediction is an exaggeration.
The principal opposition party in Mizoram is, however, confident that the Congress or the UPA will not come to power at the Centre in the next year’s general elections.
Former chief minister and MNF chief Zoramthanga told PTI in an interview that his party and the BJP can never be allies in the hill state because of the saffron party’s Hindutva politics.
- Financialexpress Mizoram assembly election: NEDA constituent MNF calls Amit Shah’s prediction of BJP ruling India for…
- Ndtv “Amit Shah Is Not God, Wishful Thinking,” Says Ally On ’50-Year’ Boast
- Indiatoday Amit Shah isn’t God, his prediction of BJP ruling for 50 years an exaggeration: MNF
- Oneindia Mizoram: MNF rubbishes Amit Shah’s claim of BJP ruling for next 50 years
- Scroll.in ‘Amit Shah isn’t God’: BJP ally in Mizoram dismisses claim that saffron party will rule for 50 years