The government on Friday appointed Krishnamurthy Subramanian the new chief economic adviser for a term of three years, reported PTI.
Subramanian is an associate professor at the Indian School of Business in Hyderabad. Subramanian is an alumnus of Indian Institute of Technology and Indian Institute of Management. He also holds a PhD from the University of Chicago Booth School of Business .
He is a leading expert in banking, corporate governance and economic policy, according to Money Control.
- Firstpost Govt appoints ISB professor Krishnamurthy Subramanian as Chief Economic Adviser for a period of…
- Ndtv Krishnamurthy Subramanian Is New Chief Economic Advisor
- Financialexpress Meet Krishnamurthy Subramanian, next Chief Economic Advisor after Arvind Subramanian
- Hindustantimes Dr Krishnamurthy Subramanian appointed new chief economic advisor
- India.com Govt Appoints Krishnamurthy Subramanian as New Chief Economic Advisor, Replaces Arvind Subramanian