New Delhi: Indian IT company HCL Technologies Friday said it will acquire select IBM software products for $1.8 billion (over Rs 12,700 crore) in an all-cash deal.
The transaction, subject to "completion of applicable regulatory reviews", is slated to close by mid-2019, HCL Technologies said in a statement.
The deal entails seven products in areas including security, marketing and collaboration solutions, and represents a total addressable market of more than $50 billion, HCL Tech said in a regulatory filing.
- Firstpost Market rebounds on easing crude, firming rupee; Asian Paints, ITC, Bajaj Auto among top gainers, HCL…
- Financialexpress HCL Tech shares down 4% on acquisition of select IBM products for $1.8 billion
- Ndtv HCL Tech To Buy Select IBM Products In 12,700 Crore-Rupees All-Cash Deal
- Firstpost HCL Technologies’ shares fall 8% after company announces acquisition of select IBM software products…
- Firstpost HCL to buy IBM assets worth $1.8 billion, the largest buy by an Indian IT firm