Minimum temperatures remained below freezing point in the Kashmir Valley on Thursday as an intense cold wave continued across the Ladakh region with Leh recording minus 8.6 degrees Celsius, Met said.
It will be partly cloudy in the valley for the next 24 hours till Friday, a Jammu and Kashmir Met official said.
The minimum temperature was minus 2.6 in Srinagar, minus 4 in Pahalgam and minus 4.6 in Gulmarg.
Jammu city recorded 8.8, Katra 8, Batote 2.7, Bannihal 0.2 and Bhaderwah 0.7 as the night’s lowest temperatures.
- India.com Cold day in Delhi as minimum temperature settles at 9.8 degrees Celsius
- Financialexpress Delhi pollution: Air quality in NCR remains in ‘very poor’ category
- Thequint At 8.4 Degree Celsius, Delhi Records Coldest Day of Season Yet
- Financialexpress Beware, Delhi! Pollution likely to rise in NCR as air quality slips to ‘very poor’ levels
- Business-standard Delhi’s overall air quality remains ‘very poor’, ‘severe’ in seven areas