PATNA: Rashtriya Lok Samata Party (RLSP) chief and Union Minister Upendra Kushwaha will declare whether his party will continue in the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)-led National Democratic Alliance (NDA) alliance at a public meeting in Motihari on Thursday.
According to sources, RLSP is expected to walk out of the alliance and Kushwaha also likely to put in his papers as the Union minister.
"That (Kushwaha's resignation) is just a formality which would be completed once he visits the national capital and meets the prime minister," the leader said on condition of anonymity, reported PTI. Kushwaha is the Minister of State for HRD in the National Democratic Alliance (NDA) at the Centre.
- Thehindu RLSP leader Upendra Kushwaha to decide on alliance with NDA on Thursday
- Ndtv Upendra Kushwaha’s Party May To Announce Formal Break-Up From NDA Today
- India.com Kushwaha May Announce Parting Ways With NDA at Public Meeting on Thursday
- India.com Kushawaha Likely to Announce Formal Break-up With NDA Today, May Join Hands With Sharad Yadav
- Financialexpress Big day for NDA: RLSP’s Upendra Kushwaha may announce exit from Modi government today