The results of Lok Sabha by-elections in Gorakhpur and Phulpur in Uttar Pradesh are slated to be declared today. The counting of votes for the by-elections are being held. The seats were vacated by Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leaders Yogi Adityanath and Keshav Prasad Maurya, who were elevated as Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister and Deputy Chief Minister respectively after the party victory in state Assembly elections.
- Phulpur & Gorakhpur bypoll results: Is it just a question of numbers?– Business-standard.com
- Over-confidence, chaal, charitra, chintan: Yogi Adityanath, party seek reasons– Indianexpress.com
- UP bypoll results 2018: Yogi Adityanath Loses His 'Ashram'– Dnaindia.com
- Status quo for both RJD & BJP in Bihar– Dnaindia.com
- UP bye-election results: SP-BSP maths outdoes Yogi Adityanath rallies, projects– Indianexpress.com