New Delhi: Union Minister Nitin Gadkari on Friday fainted on stage while attending an event in Maharashtra’s Ahmednagar. Gadkari, after he fell off the stage was directly rushed to a hospital.
According to reports, Gadkari suddenly fell unconscious while he was standing for the national anthem. Maharashtra Governor C Vidyasagar Rao caught hold of Gadkari when he fainted, a news channel reported.
It must be noted that Gadkari was in Ahmednagar to attend a convocation ceremony of the Mahatma Phule Agricultural University.
- Financialexpress Watch: Nitin Gadkari faints on stage during event in Maharashtra’s Ahmednagar, rushed to hospital
- Indianexpress Nitin Gadkari faints on stage in Maharashtra, later tweets that he’s doing well
- Oneindia Gadkari faints on stage at university convocation in Maharashtra
- Ndtv Nitin Gadkari Faints On Stage During Event In Maharashtra
- Firstpost Nitin Gadkari collapses in function at Maharashtra’s Ahmednagar; Union minister says he fainted due…