Delhi Police and Congress leader Shashi Tharoor, accused in a case related to death of his wife Sunanda Pushkar, Thursday opposed a plea by BJP leader Subramanian Swamy to assist the court in the matter.
The public prosecutor and Tharoor’s counsel contended that Swamy’s application was not maintainable and it should be dismissed.
Additional Chief Metropolitan Magistrate Samar Vishal, after hearing the arguments, reserved its order on the plea saying it would be pronounced on December 10.
- Timesofindia Tharoor, police oppose Swamy's plea in Sunanda Pushkar death case; court reserves order
- Indianexpress Shashi Tharoor, police oppose Swamy’s plea in Sunanda Pushkar death case; court reserves order
- Oneindia Sunanda Pushkar case: Delhi Court fixes Dec 10 for Swamy’s plea
- India.com Delhi Court Sets Dec 10 as Next Date For Order on Swamy’s Application in Sunanda Pushkar Death Case
- Scroll.in Sunanda Pushkar case: Delhi court reserves order on Subramanian Swamy’s plea to assist prosecution