A soldier was killed in a ceasefire violation by Pakistan in Machil sector of Kupwara district in Jammu and Kashmir early Thursday, said Army.
Last month, Pakistani troops violated the ceasefire at various places along the Line of Control (LoC) in Jammu and Kashmir.
The unprovoked shelling from across the LoC came nearly half-an-hour before polling for the second phase of panchayat elections in the state began.
- India.com 1 soldier killed in ceasefire violation by Pakistan in J&K’s Machil sector
- Firstpost Army jawan killed in ceasefire violation by Pakistan in Jammu and Kashmir’s Kupwara district
- Thehindu Jawan injured as Pakistan violates ceasefire along LoC in Uri sector of J&K
- India.com 1 BSF jawan killed, another injured in ceasefire violation in J&K’s Sunderbani sector
- Scroll.in Jammu and Kashmir: Army soldier killed in alleged ceasefire violation in Kupwara district