Union minister Smriti Irani on Thursday put the onus on minister of state for external affairs MJ Akbar to respond to allegations of sexual harassment levelled against him. 'The gentlemen concerned would be better positioned to speak on this issue," Smriti Irani said.
- It is for MJ Akbar to issue statement: Smriti Irani on harassment charges– Hindustantimes.com
- It is for MJ Akbar to respond, says Smriti Irani on sexual harassment charges against him– Economictimes.indiatimes.com
- BJP to wait for Akbar#39;s explanation on charges of sexual harassment: Sources– Moneycontrol.com
- Up to him (Akbar) to respond… women taking big risk, difficult for them to speak out: Smriti Irani– Indianexpress.com
- It's for MJ Akbar to speak on #MeToo row: Smriti Irani– Dnaindia.com