Singer Mika Singh, who was detained by authorities in the UAE after a 17-year-old Brazilian girl filed a complaint against him for allegedly harassing her, has been released.
The singer allegedly sent inappropriate pictures to the girl. He will be produced before a court today, Indian ambassador to the UAE, Navdeep Singh Suri said.
The controversial singer was questioned by the local authorities, a member of his team told news agency ANI.
- Indiatoday Mika Singh detained in Dubai for sending obscene pic to Brazilian teen
- India.com Mika Singh released, will be produced before UAE court: Envoy
- Financialexpress Bollywood singer Mika Singh arrested in Dubai for alleged harassment, released later
- India.com Mika Singh, Detained Over Harassment Charges in Dubai, Released; to be Produced in Court Today
- Indianexpress Mika Singh: The singer’s brushes with the law