Rafale is reason Narendra Modi won’t allow Alok Verma to present case before CBI selection panel, says Rahul Gandhi
On Wednesday, the selection committee headed by Modi met to decide agency director Alok Verma's fate.
Gandhi's attack came two days after the Supreme Court quashed the government's unprecedented "overnight" order issued in October last, stripping Verma of his powers and sending him on leave after a bitter feud with his deputy Rakesh Asthana with both charging the other with corruption.
- Timesofindia PM in 'tearing hurry' to sack CBI chief due to Rafale: Rahul Gandhi
- Indianexpress PM Modi in ‘hurry to sack CBI chief’ because of Rafale: Rahul Gandhi
- News18 PM Modi in ‘Hurry’ to Sack CBI Chief Alok Verma as He Fears Rafale Probe, Says Rahul Gandhi
- Scroll.in CBI row: Rahul Gandhi asks why Narendra Modi is in a hurry to sack agency director
- Ndtv Rahul Gandhi’s 2-Point Quiz On PM, CBI Chief Comes With The Answer