Read more about PNB detects $1,772 million fraudulent transactions; stock slips 7% on Business Standard. The stock slipped 7% to Rs 150 after the state-owned bank said that it had detected some fraudulent and unauthorised transactions worth about Rs 1.13 trillion ($1771.69 million approx).
- INX media money laundering case: Karti Chidambaram appears before ED– Indianexpress.com
- Arvind Kejriwal blames Modi government for Nirav Modi's flight– Economictimes.indiatimes.com
- Enforcement Directorate Raid Nirav Modi's Offices, Showrooms, Residence– Ndtv.com
- Karti Chidambaram Appears Before Probe Agency In Money Laundering Case– Ndtv.com
- Punjab National Bank scam: Highlights of CBI’s FIR against Nirav Modi; charges of criminal conspi...– Firstpost.com