New Delhi: Lok Janshakti Party (LJP) president Ram Vilas Paswan’s estranged daughter Asha Paswan on Saturday slammed her father for making a veiled attack on Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) leader Rabri Devi over the party’s opposition to the Centre’s quota bill and demanded an apology from him.
She also threatened to stage a dharna at the LJP’s office. “Papa has insulted Rabri Devi. My mother too was uneducated — a reason why he abandoned her. He must apologise or else I will stage a dharna in front of the LJP office,” Asha said.
Paswan had remarked, “They (RJD) believe in merely raising slogans and making ‘angootha chhap’ (illiterate person) the chief minister.”
- Timesofindia Paswan's daughter slams him for 'angootha chhap' jibe at RJD leader Rabri
- News18 Paswan’s Estranged Daughter Slams Him for ‘Angootha Chhap’ Jibe
- Ndtv Ram Vilas Paswan’s Daughter Warns Protest Over His “Angootha Chhap” Jibe
- Oneindia Paswan’s daughter threatens stir over his angootha chhap remark against Rabri Devi
- Timesofindia Paswan's daughter protests against him over Rabri Devi remark