Army chief General Bipin Rawat, Air Force chief Air Chief Marshal BS Dhanoa and Navy chief Admiral Sunil Lanba were seen arriving at the Parliament complex shortly after noon.
The meeting was to discuss the finances of the distressed state-run aircraft manufacturer. Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has frequently borrowed from banks and financial institutions to meet its operational expenditure.Delhi: Army Chief General Bipin Rawat, Air Chief Marshal Birender Singh Dhanoa, and Naval Chief Sunil Lanba arrive at the Parliament. According to the sources, they are expected to meet the Defence Minister pic.twitter.com/SUutk86m2u
- Ndtv HAL Officials Meet Nirmala Sitharaman Today To Address Cash Crunch
- Thequint HAL Chief Likely to Brief Defence Minister on HAL Financials
- Financialexpress Nirmala Sitharaman meets top brass of HAL, assures all assistance
- Thequint Sitharaman Meets HAL Top Brass, Assures All Forms of ‘Assistance’
- Dnaindia Nirmala Sitharaman meets top brass of HAL, chiefs of armed forces