Karachi Chinese consulate attack: India rejects Pakistan's allegations, calls them 'fabricated and scurrilous'
New Delhi: The Ministry of External Affairs on Friday rejected allegations made against India by Pakistan for a terrorist attack on the Chinese Consulate in Karachi in November 2018. India gave a befitting response, saying that Pakistan needs to look inwards before pointing fingers at others, and dismissed all the allegations by it as “fabricated”.
“We’ve seen statements in Pakistani media attributed to Police chief of Karachi making false allegations against India for terrorist attack on the Chinese Consulate in Karachi in Nov 2018. We completely reject these fabricated and scurrilous attempts to levy accusations on India.
“Instead of maliciously pointing fingers at others for such terrorist incidents, Pakistan needs to look inwards and undertake credible action against support to terrorism and terror infrastructure in its territories,” the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) said in a statement.
- Indiatoday India rejects Pakistan charge of RAW involvement in Karachi consulate attack
- India.com India rejects Pakistan allegations of RAW role in China consulate attack
- Ndtv “Fabricated”: India Denies RAW Involvement In Karachi Consulate Attack
- Timesofindia MEA junks Pakistan claim of role in Karachi attack
- Firstpost Pakistan accuses RAW of involvement in attack on Chinese consulate in Karachi, India says charge…