Jet Airways stock hits 52-week low as board defers Q1 result announcement - Shares of Jet Airways today plunged 14% and touched its 52-week low in morning trade after the company deferred announcing the June quarter numbers.
- BSE seeks specific information on Jet Airways' Q1 results delay– Economictimes.indiatimes.com
- Jet Airways Hit By Q1 Results Delay; Analysts Say Recapitalisation Needed– Ndtv.com
- Jet Airways says unable to specify Q1 result announcement– Economictimes.indiatimes.com
- Q1 result announcement date yet to be decided: Jet Airways to Sebi– Business-standard.com
- Jet Airways under lens over results deferment; Sebi looking into the matter– Business-standard.com