Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu should be indicted in two corruption cases, police recommended Tuesday, ramping up pressure on the leader who has served more than a decade in office.
- Netanyahu calls charges 'baseless' after police accuses him of corruption– Business-standard.com
- Ratan Tata#39;s name figures in police recommendations seeking Benjamin Netanyahu#39;s indictment– Moneycontrol.com
- After bribery allegations, Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu's government stable, for now– Dnaindia.com
- Ratan Tata's Office Denies Report Benjamin Netanyahu Probe Names Him– Ndtv.com
- Benjamin Netanyahu corruption charges: What happens next?– Business-standard.com