Dubai, Jan 11: Congress President Rahul Gandhi on Friday praised the UAE for declaring 2019 as the 'Year of Tolerance', saying India, on the other hand, has been witnessing four-and-a-half years of "intolerance".
Gandhi, who is in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), said that he met Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum and was impressed by his humility.
Addressing the Indian diaspora at the Dubai International Cricket Stadium, he said the central value that brings the UAE and India together is tolerance.
- News18 India Witnessing over 4 Years of ‘Intolerance’, Says Rahul Gandhi in UAE
- Ndtv India Witnessing Over 4 Years Of ″Intolerance″, Says Rahul Gandhi In UAE
- Indianexpress India witnessing over four years of ‘intolerance’, says Rahul Gandhi in UAE
- Financialexpress Intolerance, anger reign supreme in India, says Rahul Gandhi
- Timesofindia Intolerance, anger reign supreme in India, Rahul Gandhi tells students in Dubai