Virat Kohli and his pace ace Jasprit Bumrah continued to top the individual charts and India could reach within one point of leaders England in the ICC ODI team rankings, provided they win their next eight matches.
India, who play three matches against Australia and five against New Zealand, could reach 125 points and within one point of England if they are able to win all eight matches while Pakistan need to beat South Africa 5-0 in order to overtake them.
England lead the table with 126 points while India are currently placed second with 121 points.
Kohli (1) and Rohit Sharma (2) maintained their positions in the batting list, and Bumrah also remained way ahead in the bowling rankings ahead of Afghanistan's Rashid Khan and his India teammate Kuldeep Yadav, who was placed third.
- Firstpost India need ODI series sweeps Down Under to close in on England in ICC team rankings; Virat Kohli,…
- Indiatoday India vs Australia: Can Virat Kohli lead India to top spot in ICC ODI rankings
- Hindustantimes India vs Australia: Kohli's India have chance to close in on England in ODI team...
- Indianexpress India have chance to close in on England in ODI team rankings
- Dnaindia ICC ODI Rankings: Virat Kohli’s India have chance to dethrone England