AIMIM president Asaduddin Owaisi on Wednesday lashed out at Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath again over his "Nizam" barb at him, saying Indian Muslims had rejected Muhammad Ali Jinnah's two-nation theory and he is a citizen of this country "by choice".
The Hyderabad MP was responding to Adityanath's recent remarks at a rally in poll-bound Telangana that Owaisi would have to "run away" from Hyderabad, just like the Nizam, if the BJP came to power in the state.
"I am number one citizen of India, an equal citizen and I am not a tenant," Owaisi told reporters at Hyderabad Press Club.
- Financialexpress Asaduddin Owaisi hits out at Yogi Adityanath’s ‘Nizam’ barb, says Indian by choice
- Indianexpress Owaisi hits out at Adityanath’s ‘Nizam’ barb, says Indian by choice
- Dnaindia Owaisi hits out at Adityanath’s ‘Nizam’ barb, says Indian by choice
- Timesofindia Owaisi hits back at Adityanath's 'Nizam' barb, says Indian by choice
- News18 I’m No.1 Citizen of India, Says Owaisi After Adityanath’s ‘Nizam’ Barb