"There is a systematic conspiracy to bleed and shut down HAL by the present government. The present government has paid Rs 20,000 crore in advance for buying the Rafale to Dassault Aviation without delivery of a single aircraft. On the other hand, HAL has not been paid Rs 14,000 crore for aircraft, helicopters that have already been delivered," he said.
Asked about the purpose of meeting Gandhi, Renuka said they approached the Congress chief after their grievances were not heard by the government.
In October last year, as the controversy over the fighter jet deal was unravelling, Gandhi had interacted with HAL employees in Bengaluru.
- Financialexpress Govt conspiring to ‘bleed and shut’ HAL, says group of employees after meeting Rahul Gandhi
- Indiatoday Govt conspiring to bleed and shut down HAL, says group of employees after meeting Rahul Gandhi
- Ndtv Centre’s Conspiracy To “Bleed And Shut Down” HAL, Say Employees
- Timesofindia NDA conspiracy to ‘bleed and shut down’ HAL: Workers
- News18 Govt Conspiring to ‘Bleed and Shut’ HAL, Says Group of Employees