A five-judge Constitution bench of the Supreme Court will hear the Ayodhya case on January 10. The five-judge bench will be led by CJI Ranjan Gogoi and four other judges - Justice SA Bobde, Justice NV Ramana, Justice UU Lalit and Justice DY Chandrachud.
- Timesofindia Ayodhya land dispute case: Five-judge bench headed by CJI to begin hearing from January 10
- Oneindia CJI, 4 future CJIs to hear Ayodhya appeals
- News18 5-Judge Constitution Bench Led by CJI Gogoi to Hear Ram Janmabhoomi-Babri Masjid Case
- Indianexpress CJI Ranjan Gogoi-led five judge bench to hear Ayodhya case on Thursday
- Ndtv 5-Judge Constitution Bench Of Top Court To Hear Ayodhya Case On Thursday