New Delhi, Jan 11: The Supreme Court Collegium has recommended the names of Justice Dinesh Maheshwari, Chief Justice of Karnataka High Court, and Justice Sanjiv Khanna of Delhi High Court for elevation as judges of the apex court.
The five-member Collegium headed by Chief Justice Ranjan Gogoi took the decision in its meeting held on January 10 to recommend the names of Justices Maheshwari and Khanna for their appointment to the Supreme Court.
The decision of the Collegium also comprising Justices A K Sikri, S A Bobde, N V Ramana and Arun Mishra was made public on the apex court's website.
- Timesofindia SC collegium recommends HC judges Dinesh Maheshwari, Sanjiv Khanna for apex court judges
- News18 Collegium Recommends Justices Dinesh Maheshwari and Sanjiv Khanna for Elevation to SC
- Firstpost SC collegium recommends names of Justices Dinesh Maheshwari, Sanjiv Khanna for elevation to top…
- Ndtv Justices Dinesh Maheshwari, Sanjiv Khanna Named For Top Court Elevation
- Thehindu SC Collegium recommends two names for apex court