A huge number of fans thronged the Sydney Cricket Ground to get a selfie or an autograph from former India captain MS Dhoni ahead of the first ODI against Australia. Dhoni, who wasn’t part of the T20I squad, will certainly be looking to set the stage on fire in the three-match ODI series.
MSD fever at the SCG post practice. Humble as always, @msdhoni signed a few autographs for the fans who had gathered to watch #TeamIndia train before the 1st ODI #AUSvIND pic.twitter.com/AoBsBf2WyF
— BCCI (@BCCI) January 11, 2019
Hit hard by an unexpected controversy after the high of the Test triumph, India will look to fine tune their World Cup preparations in the three-match ODI series against an under-fire Australia, beginning on Saturday. Hardik Pandya and KL Rahul has provided a big distraction for the Indian team by making “inappropriate” comments on women during a TV show.
- Indiatoday MS Dhoni in Sydney: Fans cannot get enough of Indian superstar ahead of SCG ODI
- India.com 1st ODI: Dhoni Fever Grips Sydney! Former India Captain Fulfils Fans Wishes With Beautiful Gesture |…
- Ndtv Watch: MS Dhoni Fever Grips Sydney Ahead Of India-Australia First ODI
- Indiatoday India vs Australia: MS Dhoni 5th batsman to score 10,000 ODI runs for India
- Ndtv MS Dhoni Becomes Fifth Indian To Score 10,000 ODI Runs