New Delhi: Andhra Pradesh chief minister N Chandrababu Naidu on Tuesday met Opposition leaders, including Congress president Rahul Gandhi, in New Delhi and held discussions on forging an anti-BJP platform ahead of the Lok Sabha elections.
Naidu also met National Conference chief Farooq Abdullah, NCP chief Sharad Pawar and Delhi chief minister Arvind Kejriwal.
Naidu's latest visit to the national capital comes after Bahujan Samaj Party and Samajwadi Party announced to join hands in Uttar Pradesh, leaving the Congress out. According to sources, this was the second round of meetings between the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) chief and leaders of other opposition parties in the national capital.
- Scroll.in Delhi: N Chandrababu Naidu meets Opposition leaders, says next step will be decided at Kolkata rally
- Indiatoday Andhra CM meets Oppn leaders in Delhi, says next step will be decided in Kolkata rally
- Indiatoday Sharad Pawar meets Rahul Gandhi to discuss 2019 poll strategies
- News18 Rahul Gandhi, Sharad Pawar Discuss Seat-sharing in Maharashtra Ahead of Lok Sabha Polls
- Financialexpress Lok Sabha polls 2019: Rahul Gandhi, Sharad Pawar meet over seat-sharing in Maharashtra