The flight, Air India Express IX-247, was heading towards Dubai from Mumbai. It had to land again at Mumbai's Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport due to hydraulic failure.
The incident comes in less than 24 hours after a complete emergency was declared at Kolkata airport on Saturday night after a fuel leakage was reported from an Air India flight. The Delhi-bound AI-335 flight was coming from Bangkok. According to reports, all the passengers were safe.
- India.com SpiceJet Flight Develops Snag in Left Engine Mid-air, Makes Emergency Landing at Varanasi Airport
- Hindustantimes Delhi-bound AI flight makes emergency landing at Kolkata after fuel leak
- Oneindia Full emergency declared at Kolkata airport after Air India plane leaked fuel
- India.com SpiceJet flight on Hong Kong-Delhi route with 140 passengers onboard makes emergency landing in…
- India.com Air India’s Dubai-bound Flight Makes Emergency Landing at Mumbai Airport Following Hydraulic Failure