After hitting sixes and babysitting kids, Rishabh Pant choreographs victory dance to make Pujara, Team India dance
Virat Kohli's dominant Team India, the number one Test team in the world, won a historic first-ever series in Australia at the Sydney Cricket Ground on Monday. The Indian skipper called the 2-1 Test series win the biggest achievement of his storied career. Kohli's team achieved what no other Indian side has managed since they started touring to Australia in 1947-48 and therefore they deserved to unwind and enjoy their emphatic win. A jubilant Team India celebrated their historic win with fist pumps, hugs, high fives and a special dance choreographed by none other than Rishabh Pant.
Cheteshwar Pujara: can bat, can't dance? ????
Celebrations have well and truly begun for Team India! #AUSvIND pic.twitter.com/XUWwWPSNun
— cricket.com.au (@cricketcomau) January 7, 2019
The Indian wicket-keeper led his teammates to an impromptu dance step after wrapping up the series.
- Timesofindia Watch: Team India's victory dance in Australia
- Thequint ‘Pujara Can’t Even Do That’: Watch Team India’s Celebratory Dance
- Dnaindia Watch: Kohli, Rahul, Pant make Pujara dance as Team India break into celebrations on maiden Test…
- Scroll.in Watch: Kohli explains India’s ‘victory dance’ in Sydney – an attempt to get Pujara to shake a leg
- India.com ‘Skip Got Moves’! Kohli’s Hilarious Nagin Dance Steals Show as Team India Celebrate Historic Win |…